• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Beautiful 2002 Truck Listing

LorenS

• Staff
17 hours ago, IBMobile said:

1815940248_eyepoppingimages.jpg.7bfeeef563d8835cfca86402ccfc198b.jpg

Amazing! I had a bud go for his first contractors truck. Said he was looking for a second gen Cummins. He is sayin my truck is worth 30, K. Wow! I paid half that 3 yrs ago. Crazy world!

What makes the 2nd gen market complicated is the typical person looking at 2nd gen trucks doesn’t know the difference between my meticulously maintained and upgraded truck vs the clapped out truck next to me at the red light. Plus they’re old enough to be old, not old enough to be classic like the first gens. That truck that sold for 43K is neat and all, but I’d have more confidence towing a trailer from Tennessee to California and back in my 300K mile truck than a totally stock truck, with 20 year old stock parts…even with only 40K miles.  In my area, 2nd gens are flooding the market between 10K-15K….3rd and 4th gens are selling high.