• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Slow lately

Must be alot of good weather around the country lately,  site has been pretty quiet the last few days. Been rainy and cold here so I tend to check in more frequently, but hasn't been too much going on. Hope everyone is doing well.....

• Sad 1

• Staff

I was out of town for 2 weeks. Saw all the snow in the California Mtns It was huge banks of deep snow. It was good to see just like when I was a kid.

I have been taking on some other interests as well and life alone is becoming a full time job just to take care of myself and our home. At 71 you have to rest more and do it a bit slower.

• Like 1

• Staff

had a young gal tailgating me pretty hard yesterday. When two lanes came up she goes around speeding up to the stoplight while cussing at me. I could see her lips going like a machine gun, you know how these millenials talk so damn fast.  Anyhow I guess it was cause I left extra room in front as we went down the road. It was so I did not have to stop so hard while she was on my ash. I then said to myself... '' when does God exact vengeance to teach good lessons?'' Next I look over to the right turn lane and see her and the car in front pulled over to the bike lane. She rear ended that car and the person in front wasn't too happy. Yipie Kiay what a nice day! :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had one crawl up my rear and then take off around me. On come the lights on a car sitting on a side street. I gave a honk as I went by.

Karma doesn't happen often enough, but when it does, it's hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Staff

:thumb1: I once had a rice rocket nearly under my flatbed tailgating me, I was a bit slow since I was loaded up with stuff while merging onto the interstate. He passes me in the single lane merge lane and does about 80 down the freeway in a 55 zone, only there was a cop behind a semi tractor trailer, kind of to the side and hidden. He flew by to get that rice rocket, pulled him over and I wave with the biggest Alfred E. Newman smile (all front teeth showing) as I go by. That was another nice day.

BTW, what do you guys think might be the reasons the forum is so slow in participation lately and what should we do to help it along? We can say anything you like since Mikes in Hawaii with hula girls on his mind. LOL

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2

• Owner

Yeah my secret is out. Yeah I'm in Hawaii enjoying a 2 week vacation. I couldn't turn it down being all I needed was air fare and bit of spending cash. @Honey Badger brother lives over here on the main island. We didn't need a hotel nor a rental car. That saves a bunch right there. First two days we gathered food and munchies for us and more or less just rested here at the house.

But I did get few photos to share for now. This is looking off the back deck towards the ocean.

20230502_163009.jpg

We did a bit of wondering and looking around. Yup got to get close to the water but not in it yet.

20230503_124601.jpg

20230503_140808.jpg

More to come. 

Just like today I've got a appointment for pedicures for both of us at 4pm. We might go wonder around with Katie's brother truck before the appointment. Saturday and Sunday going to be on the beach soaking it up. Weather here is very mild lows of 60s the high of 70s. It tends to rain a little every day on the wet side of the island.

• Like 4

• Owner

Yeah sad but true. Seems like nothing moves without me. Between all I'm doing at home building a network and then split on a vacations I noticed things slowed down. I have to say that I needed a break and now it getting time to get back on track. I've got plenty piling up.  I just did two phone calls to the east coast helping members out with tech info and spent about 2 hours on the phone dealing with missed calls just today. Friday I will be heading back for home and have to hit the deck running WOT

• Like 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, Max Tune said:

OK @JAG1, have you noticed as soon as Big Daddy started responding on this site, things started happening? We are nothing without him.....

Yes, I noticed that. He's pretty key person around here. Mike, I hope you are having such a good time that you feel good and may even feel a little like working again. It is all good.

• Like 1