• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Short Bed Air Dog Bracket

What I did for a bracket was a friend of my Dads had one for a FASS (free:hyper:) and it mount the Airdog between the transfer case and fuel tank, had to drill 2 holes in it and grind gusset a bit. Now what you have to watch for when ordering your hoses is make sure you get all 90 degree fittings at the pump. if you get the "Quick connect" style you will not have enough room to hook fittings up w/ the bracket arangment. Eric at Vulcan Performance is making mine up today. He said he would trade for the ones I already have, just had to pay freight.

Thats why I am here. If I can get the guy I sold mine to come by I will get measurments and cut it out, bolt holes and all in the exact same spot. I can weld them, but may cost more to ship.Yea I dont like the new style but it works ok. Vist me at JL WeldingTx . com:thumb1:Ok run the one you all like by me one more time. I just bought a new AirDog 150 and it came with quick conects and mounts next to the fram rail. Is it that one or the one like in Mikes pics? That is the one I had on my AD 100.

Mikes setup is without the quick connects on the pump. You will need to change your hoses out for another style thats you can use 90 degree at all 3 ports. Call Eric at Vulcan Performance, i had to yesterday for the same reason, he will get you set up with the right stuff, Don't forget to get the splice for the fuel psi gauge.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had another issue, while putting the fuel tank back in with the newly installed Drawstraw I, there wasn't enough room between the top of the drawstraw and the bottom of the bed. I had to lower the fuel tank 1/4" to get clearance. i used some styrofoam on top and spacer at the mounts. No big thing just glad i caught it before i broke something.