• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Short Bed Air Dog Bracket

Well I called Airdog today and they do not have a bracket for a '02 short bed Ram:(. I really want to put the Airdog 150 by the transfer case, not in the path of wheel debre from being outside on the frame. Does anyone know where one is or have any specs on one that they use/built? I think if someone wanted to make a few of them there is plenty of people that would buy them.

• Owner

No... I've got just enough room between the AD150 and the transfer case to reach in and pull the plug to check my transfer case fluid. As for driveline nope its out of the way... It's back just enough that I got to pull the rear set of bolts on the skid plate to get the filters off the Airdog. But that's nice because all summer this truck rarely sees pavement...

• Like 1

NO. I can't imagine driving through debris like the picture. I was a bunch braver in my youth. I went trail exploring with a 2 wd GMC p/u... to get the lay of the land for horseback riding... I ran through some moderately deep mud puddle. Concealed under the puddle was a large branch... when I drove onto it, I came up & stove in the driver's door! I pulled the inner panel & popped the worst of it out but a large divot remained. My soon-to-be-ex grumbled about the dent when she got the truck but it didn't matter much as she wrecked it within a year. (No longer my problem!)

• Owner

NO. I can't imagine driving through debris like the picture. I was a bunch braver in my youth. I went trail exploring with a 2 wd GMC p/u... to get the lay of the land for horseback riding... I ran through some moderately deep mud puddle. Concealed under the puddle was a large branch... when I drove onto it, I came up & stove in the driver's door! I pulled the inner panel & popped the worst of it out but a large divot remained. My soon-to-be-ex grumbled about the dent when she got the truck but it didn't matter much as she wrecked it within a year. (No longer my problem!)