• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What Happen

I see what you guys mean. Mike, resize this window and just make it small..it doesn't wrap the text or anything it just gets rid of the borders then just cuts off the forum. I noticed Tom's site works the way it is supposed to. Hopefully he will see this lol. I'll PM him to give him an extra kick in the :moon::lmao:

• Owner

The only restriction is the width and its set for 1060px that I know of... Since my monitor is a wide screen (1680x1050) I don't seem to see a scroll bar... I guess I could release the minimum size but it will not word wrap properly, it will push outside the margins last I checked... But let me go play...

• Owner

Well after playing with it I remember now why... vBulletin 3.x is all old school HTML script... vBulletin 4.x is all new school xHMTL script and the templates and such behave differently. Also the minimum width needed is 1000px to show right... I've got the page locked at 1060px. Anything below that will trigger a scroll bar... vBulletin 4 is pure CSS script and old school HTML tables...

• Owner

Try increasing your monitor resolution to 1024x768 which is the minimum size required to view the site.

@ISX

MnTom's site has no width settings for it really. There is a few but not enough to control the layout so thats why with older vB3 software it will crush together but vb4 won't. This is another reason for the large margin here, I did that so the old school computer could view the site with minimal scrolling as well as the static pages.

I'm all up to date code wise I'm using the newer xHTML and CSS scripts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSS

I know there is a limitation with older IE6 browsers and WinXP... Nothing is going to be done to fix or deal with this problem according to vBulletin.

• Owner

1024x768 should of been really close... Being the site is 1060px wide... As for the theme of the site... We've all seen several diesel sites with the manly metal, or speed appearance, etc. I want to go for a more laid back theme of outdoors. Something along the lines of camping, hunting, firewood gathering, etc... Of a more relaxed atmosphere... Still got a lot of work to do on this theme... But I'm sure you'll all enjoy... I'm going to be much different than most diesel sites! :stuned: