• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Sign in to follow this  
volkswagon

Truck won't start, some codes

I did some tinkering on my truck this afternoon and now it won't start. Got these codes 0123, 1765, 1694. Can someone tell me what they mean or is there a chart somewhere on here that I can look on? The only thing I did that I think could have affected it starting was move the power and ground wires that I had on the battery connections over to the terminals in the PDC. These were power/ground for the Airdog and ground wires for the Suncoast APPS ground; which I wish I'd never done.

heres what i found out this is the link to some of the most common codes seen http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/2ndgen24v/obd2-error-codes/common-errors.htm

P0123Accelerator Position Sensor (APPS)

Signal Voltage Too HighAPPS sensor failure or out of calibration

P1694

No CCD Messages Received From ECM

P1765

Trans 12 Volt Supply Relay Control CircuitHope this helps does look like it has something to do with your APPS

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou:

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou: