• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volkswagon

Truck won't start, some codes

9 posts in this topic

I did some tinkering on my truck this afternoon and now it won't start. Got these codes 0123, 1765, 1694. Can someone tell me what they mean or is there a chart somewhere on here that I can look on? The only thing I did that I think could have affected it starting was move the power and ground wires that I had on the battery connections over to the terminals in the PDC. These were power/ground for the Airdog and ground wires for the Suncoast APPS ground; which I wish I'd never done.

heres what i found out this is the link to some of the most common codes seen http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/2ndgen24v/obd2-error-codes/common-errors.htm

P0123Accelerator Position Sensor (APPS)

Signal Voltage Too HighAPPS sensor failure or out of calibration

P1694

No CCD Messages Received From ECM

P1765

Trans 12 Volt Supply Relay Control CircuitHope this helps does look like it has something to do with your APPS

I will do a re learn on the APPS but I can't remember the procedure and can't find instructions anywhere yet:banghead:

Do this 3 times, turn the key on without starting and push the pedal slowly to the floor and let up slowly, then turn the key off.

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou:

thats what we are hear for!:thumb1: glad to hear its runnin again.

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou: