• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck won't start, some codes

I did some tinkering on my truck this afternoon and now it won't start. Got these codes 0123, 1765, 1694. Can someone tell me what they mean or is there a chart somewhere on here that I can look on? The only thing I did that I think could have affected it starting was move the power and ground wires that I had on the battery connections over to the terminals in the PDC. These were power/ground for the Airdog and ground wires for the Suncoast APPS ground; which I wish I'd never done.

heres what i found out this is the link to some of the most common codes seen http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/2ndgen24v/obd2-error-codes/common-errors.htm

P0123Accelerator Position Sensor (APPS)

Signal Voltage Too HighAPPS sensor failure or out of calibration

P1694

No CCD Messages Received From ECM

P1765

Trans 12 Volt Supply Relay Control CircuitHope this helps does look like it has something to do with your APPS

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou:

Well I guess I had a really blonde moment. I thought the heavy black wire coming out of the PDC was a ground but IT IS NOT:cookoo: I closer look revealed that it is a power wire taking power to the grid heater i think. So no wonder things weren't working. Everything is fine now though and thanks for the quick help:thankyou: