• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New member from Ohio

mwalser

Hello everyone! I am joining from Somerset, OH and looking to learn some things about my brother's 02 Ram 2500 Cummins QCSB 4x4. I am a Mopar fan myself. Grew up around Mopars, I have a 94 Chrysler Concorde with 191,000 miles on it and still going strong.

I'm hoping to find a 01-04 Cummins. I'm more familiar with the 02 trucks since my brother and dad both have 02's. I'm thinking I would like the quad cab on the 03-04 trucks better (ease of in and out). Wife isn't a big truck person, she always complains because they're too expensive. I'm hoping to convince her to let me buy one. :spend: