• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otiecllr223

Greetings from the 'Great American Desert"

6 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone. I am a Retired Eng., now a small time farmer/stockman, competative shooter/gunsmith, writer, and jack of all trades. When we moved back to the farm in '99, I got a '97 dakota which has served me well, but I always wanted a "Big Boy Truck". Well, here we go. It's a 2001 24V/auto, quad cab with 135K on it and in near showroom condition.:cool: It appears to be un-modified other than "jacked up .......but not for long. It will soon have a BHAF and clean exhaust. Seems to really like 2cycle oil to season its' diet, and is tempting me to fertilize my old "shade tree", which lost it's leaves years ago. The forum has already been a great help in extending my education and I'm looking forward to picking your brains when warmer weather hits and the real fun begins. :duh: Thanks guys, Gary Morris / otiecllr223

greetings form the east coast and welcome. you will find alot of help here for just about anything you need to know.

Welcome to the site and from all of us in the midwest!!!:thumb1:

Welcome! Lots of help here and you'll find your shade tree a little adicting once you get working on your rig:thumb1: