• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MPG is a reflection of equipment and driving style.I previously had a 88 F250 460 gasser, got between 7 and 9 Mpg, so to say the least I have that beat all to He__. :cry:Currently my hand calculated mileage by the fill up is;Highway @ 65-70 = 19 to 20 mpg.City = 14 to 15 mpgTowing = about 13-14 mpg (7,000# 5th wheel 12' tall).Did I mention I love this truck!:hyper:F250 ate a qt of oil about every 1,000 miles.Cummins with 239,000 still full at 1st oil change @ 4,000 miles.

Just to stir the pot, I weight about 11k (rigged out welding tk) Before the blue chip vp and nothing changed 14.75 avg. best 15.25 with EZ and rv275 - 1st blue chip vp 15.0 no matter what, up hill, in town, 15 and no mods. :shrug:. 2nd blue chip vp 16.0 avg. I have got 17 on flat at 55 and no modsThis new to me eng. I am going to install, guy said he avg. about 19-20 on a 3/4 ton 2wd stock everything auto trans.I am curious why a rattling truck with 252k that weighs 11k gets what it does. would this dully get 19-20 if it where stock? I bought it and had it losded out before I could check mileage.New to me eng., I think I am going to run no ez and no ddp50hp and see what happens. I really think I need to put the blue chip pump in while it's easy though.:smart: