• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

txmasterplumber

OK, what did I do?

5 posts in this topic

OK, Brainiacs, from my last post, I changed the U/L ball joints out last weekend. Once you get the hang of what you're doing, it's not to bad. Well, around Tuesday, I noticed a light blinked on the dash, bottom middle. Didn't know what it was, till I got home and used a flashlight..... 4WD light. I thought maybe, the bulb was going out. So I put it in 4H to take a spin around the property.... the light didn't come on, but it went into 4WD. Today when I left the house, the light started blinking, almost like a strobe light when I was driving. It would go off when I came to a stop, but then when I get to around 35, it starts blinking again, but sometimes it goes out, then starts again. Has anybody had this happen to them, or what did I do. Any answers?

i'll check it tomorrow after work, it's just wierd that it worked fine till I changed out the ball joints....:banghead:

i thought the 4wd light ran off the switch on the CAD unit?

Found the problem, nothing to due, i think, with the ball joint job, but still don't know how it happened..post-10771-138698176234_thumb.jpgit turned out, these 2, I think vacuum lines, came off. Located on the front of the tranny skid plate. Works now :hyper: