• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Headed to my mother in laws farm to clean out a couple of her barns and corrals that are too small to get a full sized tractor in. Got my B2150 24hp Kubota tractor loaded on my 1995 30' DCT trailer, it has a 26' deck with a full width 4' pop up beavertail and 7k axles. Also have to do some driveway repair for her, it got really washed out and rutted out during our last 18 inch snow storm, the frost was already out and it turned to mud and the run off washed through some ruts so the box scraper will get a workout as well, drive is about 200 yards long.

post-10023-138698201778_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698201789_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I like how he acts like he didn't know what I was saying. Maybe it's better we don't know the whole story.

Maybe so! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Y'all do know that I am a funeral director right? And yes it was empty! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:tongue: