• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Rogan

Anyone XBOX 360? Yes, I do... ...prolly a little too much

If you do, hit me up. I usually play after 7pm Eastern, until 11p-12a sometimes.. but not every night. most, but not every. It's my "wind-down" time, believe it or not. Once the wife and kids go to bed, I fire it up.

I only really play:

[*]Call of Duty: World At War 1.16:1 KDR

[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops 1.04:1 KDR

[*]Battlefield2: Bad Company 2 4.47:1 KDR (I'm a snipin' mofo in this one..)

[*]and other military oriented FPS shooters.

gamertag: rogan68

Hmmm... Sorry no XBox here... I might have to hook you up with a friend in New Meadows thats a big battlefield player... But I understand the wind down time... Sometimes I fire up Dragon's Age and get into the roll playing... :hyper:

Am I missing out on something? The only new game I have played is grand theft auto for a week when I was sick, I bought a PS2 and that game then took it back when I got better :lmao: Looked up every cheat code and just went straight to the golf cart with the golf club and rolled the cart a million times and beat another million people with the 9 iron. I didn't have much fun if I was driving anything else or had any other weapon :evilgrin:

I game on XboX 360 also, CoD 4, 4.2, WaW, Black Ops. Gamer tag: Lonemedic73

Added you :) didn't recognize who the gamertag was at first :)

JbirdFLEX is my gamertag both of my sexboxes are currently broken.

Jmono, that sucks.. I've actually got a brand new Xbox 360 Arcade (4GB version) that is unopened, I'm about to sell. i bought it to fix an ailing unit, that turned out to be my router's problem, instead. The new one has been sitting in the dining room for about 2 weeks now.

Rogan, what you want for that box? I haven't played for a while. Sucks I haven't been able to answer the call for about a month!Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Rogan, what you want for that box? I haven't played for a while. Sucks I haven't been able to answer the call for about a month! Sent from my T-Mobile G2

PM'd ya.

Played a few matches with stodg73 last night, on BlackOps. We had a good time and didn't go to jail!

My woman bought me a new xbox a few weeks ago for my birthday so I'm back online. I'll add you guys up tonight when I get home.

hellzyeah. Me and stodg73 play about every evening.. you'd better be good, or he'll make you look stupid.. Believe me, I know.. ;)

I use my xbox more for Netflix, but ill play games every now and then, i have a few pre ordered that will be coming in in the next few months. If im playing anything right now its red dead redemption or Forza 3-Jordan-