• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone XBOX 360? Yes, I do... ...prolly a little too much

Rogan

If you do, hit me up. I usually play after 7pm Eastern, until 11p-12a sometimes.. but not every night. most, but not every. It's my "wind-down" time, believe it or not. Once the wife and kids go to bed, I fire it up.

I only really play:

[*]Call of Duty: World At War 1.16:1 KDR

[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops 1.04:1 KDR

[*]Battlefield2: Bad Company 2 4.47:1 KDR (I'm a snipin' mofo in this one..)

[*]and other military oriented FPS shooters.

gamertag: rogan68

Am I missing out on something? The only new game I have played is grand theft auto for a week when I was sick, I bought a PS2 and that game then took it back when I got better :lmao: Looked up every cheat code and just went straight to the golf cart with the golf club and rolled the cart a million times and beat another million people with the 9 iron. I didn't have much fun if I was driving anything else or had any other weapon :evilgrin:

I game on XboX 360 also, CoD 4, 4.2, WaW, Black Ops. Gamer tag: Lonemedic73

Added you :) didn't recognize who the gamertag was at first :)

JbirdFLEX is my gamertag both of my sexboxes are currently broken.

Jmono, that sucks.. I've actually got a brand new Xbox 360 Arcade (4GB version) that is unopened, I'm about to sell. i bought it to fix an ailing unit, that turned out to be my router's problem, instead. The new one has been sitting in the dining room for about 2 weeks now.

• 5 months later...