• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
5-O Cummins

Hey all

New member from FL.I've got a 97' 2500 12v with 96k on the clock. Pretty much stock as far as the motor goes but plenty of things in the works. I'll get some picks up soon.

Welcome to the site, its a great place.

I just noticed your the 1000th member. Not sure what you win. I'll give you free advice or something :lol:

Shouldn't your advice come with a refund? :lmao2: j/k!

I just noticed your the 1000th member. Not sure what you win. I'll give you free advice or something :lol:

Oh cool, thanks, lolol :lol:

--- Update to the previous post...

ISX, I've watched a few of your youtube videos for the 12ver. Very informational, thanks!

If you got any video requests just let me know. Theres probably 100 videos spread out on this site (unlisted on my channel). The static site has a lot of them as well. http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/ I have 210 videos right now, just a matter of which ones I want to link people to :lol:

As a matter of fact it allows 1 cent transaction... :duh:

Oh good, I can spread out the payments then. :hyper:

Thanks for the welcomes. I've been doing a lot of reading this evening. There's a lot of work ahead of me to get where I want to be but its all in fun and comes in time with $$ :). I used to have an 06' MegaCab CTD and downsized to my 97'. So far I don't regret it for a second and I'm sure once I get this 12ver going it'll be even better.

Here's a quick vid of the truck. Only thing changed since the video is I took off the 5'' Turbo back and put on a 4''.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9F7Sp_Twco&feature=relmfu

I think I would have traded my mega cab too if I saw that for sale :lmao: Incredibly nice truck, and being in Florida makes it even better (windows down all year).

Welcome to the site! I'm a rather new member myself, and I have found many good reads!