• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The pointless post.

m109rrider

There's absolutly no reason for this post other than to increase my post cout to 14:hyper:

--- Update to the previous post...

There's absolutly no reason for this post other than to increase my post cout to 14:hyper:

Why didn't it go up?

--- Update to the previous post...

Dammit, why am I talking to myself....

Post cout only works in the diesel forum threads not in the other areas so that you only get credit for useful info or pertinant questions. This is exactly the reason they set it up that way. Didn't want people hanging out posting useless stuff and getting forum points for nothing.

• Like 1

I'll tell you what. For every picture you take of your engine, label every bolt socket size and what every single component is. You must be zoomed out far enough to have a minimum of 20 things to label. For every pic you do this on, I will raise your post count 5 posts.

If you get even more specific (bolt length, thread pitch, bolt torques, component specs, etc.) there will be bonus "post count points".

I will do this for anyone who posts pics meeting the minimum requirements I just set forth.

NOTE**I will not do this for uninforming pics like of your grill and then you labeling every bug species on it..

If anyone wants to suggest a new bribe that I should impose, let me know. Labeled pictures are few and far between on the web and it would be incredibly worthy to have them. I might increase the bribe points upon going over this with the rest of the staff.

I'll tell you what. For every picture you take of your engine, label every bolt socket size and what every single component is. You must be zoomed out far enough to have a minimum of 20 things to label. For every pic you do this on, I will raise your post count 5 posts.

If you get even more specific (bolt length, thread pitch, bolt torques, component specs, etc.) there will be bonus "post count points".

I will do this for anyone who posts pics meeting the minimum requirements I just set forth.

NOTE**I will not do this for uninforming pics like of your grill and then you labeling every bug species on it..

If anyone wants to suggest a new bribe that I should impose, let me know. Labeled pictures are few and far between on the web and it would be incredibly worthy to have them. I might increase the bribe points upon going over this with the rest of the staff.

i am not sure icould name 20 species of bugs. there ususally pretty mangled when i see em.

• Owner

I'm just trying to hit my 20 so I don't have see that message anymore:doh:

Put up some effort then. :evilgrin:

A valid thread could be asking questions about your truck and things you don't understand. Or maybe you got experience with something and you can help someone else out.

The problem I have is that lots of people come over here to snag information and books and haul it off to other sites. All I'm asking it give some effort on your part toward the community and help others and you will recieve help as well...

Simple really...

But it upsetting to the community to have someone come in post once and snag the books and disappear... It's not fair to the members that have donated information and funds to the community to have a member leech and run... :nono:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leech_(computing)

In computing and specifically on the Internet, a leech or leecher is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others' information or effort but does not offer anything in return, or makes only token offerings in an attempt to avoid being called a leech. In economics this type of behavior is called "free riding" and is associated with the free rider problem.