• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Meat Glue

Not sure if I feel sick or hungry after watching this story about the use of meat glue. This needs to be copied and spread wide to educate and get everyone to start asking there butcher about it and let them know its not ok.

Makes be glad I raise my own beef for butcher. All organic grass fed.

http://www.infowars.com/meat-glue/

• 1 month later...

There is no standard for meats. They should then show that they treat most all store meats with Carbon dioxide to keep it red forever. But thats not on the label.

Actually it is Carbon Monoxide. In the levels injected into most meats the FDA claims it will not harm a human being. I have always been skeptical and really see no need. Re-education is in order for a lot of these health food freaks. They have brought about a lot of the pollution seen in the food industry. The make it out like any bacteria is bad bacteria, color should remain the same as the day it was cut from the cow, and fat should be non existent. As a chef I laugh when I see people at the grocery store looking for a piece of steak that is pink and without fat. See the problem is everyone wants perfection. Ever looked at Tyson raw chicken sold in the store? Are you seriously going to tell me those chickens got to be the exact same size naturally? Then you run down to the farmers market to get some locally raised chicken and the sizes are all over the place. Well that doesn't mean Tyson raises better chickens. It means something not so natural is happening because nature is just not that perfect. I think if you looked at a lot of the additives being put in your food you would be more likely to grow a garden and raise live stock. It is just scary.

I had to go to a tyson plant and I was right next to their huge tank of "chicken". It's basically a maybe 4ft wide, 4ft deep, 12ft long tank with this brown stuff in it. It looks like oatmeal only its the same color as the outer skin of a chicken nugget. That tank is basically, "liquid chicken". Mmmmmmmmmmmm :thud: