• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

know how things work

a private pilot is required to know the systems of his (specifically that one)aircraft in order to diagnose failures in flight... (it could save his life)obviously the consequences of not knowing your vehicle aren't equal since you can simply pull over..this is why you get the people who buy a souped up diesel that cant get over that it blows a bunch of black $hit all over.. i'll take the pride of puttin on every part myself and learning in the processand i'll take the pride in knowing that black $hit is coming from the work i did and it still holds together....well i hope:pray:knowing your systems can save alot of money and time... this website and moparman have definitely made that possible for me