• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Have any tips on using the search engine. I'm not trying to be a smartass but I can't ever seem to find anything I'm looking for. :banghead:

:iagree:

I guess I'm not the only having problem searching for info:banghead:

I just click o advanced search at top right and then choose the tab at the top to search single content types. Then enter your key word. Mike added a tag box now also. He wants everyone to help with this at the bottom of every thread there is a tag box to enter key words to help the search engine find posts and threads with specific info.
  • Like 2

Another way of doing it... Go to Google and type in what your looking for them add... site:forum.mopar1973man.com So it should look like... trans temp gauge site:forum.mopar1973man.com Or here is the link... http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1676&bih=879&q=trans+temp+gauge+site:forum.mopar1973man.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=d69cd41469f6341d I'm working on learning how to add a Google search to the forum since I already got one for the static pages... :smart:

• Like 2