• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thank you!!!

mrtowman4u

I just want to tell each and everyone of you THANK YOU!!! My family an I really appreciate all the prayers for my dad! He is home now doing well! Only major battle is for him to quit smoking! It's going to be a battle because he has been smoking for the last 64 years!:duh::doh::stuned: Again I just want to thank you all! You all are a great bunch of people and I'm glad that I am meeting yall and chatting with yall! If there is anything I can do for anyone of yall, just let me know an I'll do what I can!

Hey, If you two need some help getting thru withdraws give me a call. I had two mini strokes due to smoking. You can do it. Give me a call, JL Welding Tx . com

Thank you sir that means alot! If you need anything that I can help with let me know! Jason