• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I haven't been on much lately, due to flooding!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I haven't abandoned yall! It's that with all the rain and rivers backing up, I'm flooded! My house, parent's house, and two brother's houses are all fine! They are all on the side of Crowleys Ridge, but I have several neighbors homes who are flooded and my heart goes out to them! They haven't gotten most of their belongings it, it's just they basically lost their homes!!! The road as of right now is better than 3 ft deep and it's not supposed to crest till near wednesday! After several days I finally got my parents to evacuate today! That took alot of effort to get them to leave their home of 27 yrs!

Glad to hear you're ok but too bad for the others! Ya we know about flooding too. Our church did a bunch of sandbagging a couple weeks ago when one of the local creeks came up to unprecidented levels. Now our local city is frantically raising dikes along the Assinaboine river which flows thru the city. Some mistake was made on flow calculations earlier and they didn't raise the dikes enough, supposedly they were going to be 2 feet too low:duh: Just glad I live on high ground.

Yea my family an I are very fortunate and blessed! We live on high ground, its just the low groin is hindering us! Lol! Its the highest that I've ever seen it. Talking to some of the older folks its been since 1937 that it has been this high! I've been trying to post some pictures, but can't get them to load!

Yea my family an I are very fortunate and blessed! We live on high ground, its just the low groin is hindering us! Lol! Its the highest that I've ever seen it. Talking to some of the older folks its been since 1937 that it has been this high! I've been trying to post some pictures, but can't get them to load!

That "low groin" hinders me also!!!:lmao2::lmao: Keep the "faith" man..........I'm praying for you!!!:pray:

i just drove thru ar and tn last wed. evening and thurs. morning. I40 west bound was closed due to floooding about 70 miles west of memphis. luckily i was headed east back to nc. i started noticing street lights reflecting off of water like a boat dock. cant imagine what it looked like in the day time. the missippi was about 3 times wider than when i when i headed west 7 weeks ago. my heart goes out to all of you out there.

Well fellas, it look likes I'm going to be living in my camper for roughly another 2-4 weeks!!! Corp of engineers, said they are going to be leaving the water on us to protect the major cities from flooding! I live on hwy 163 s in Wynne, AR and there is about 50 families in this stretch of road that are affected, about 10 of these families have lost their homes!