• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

pillar gauges

can anyone tell me where i can find a pillar gauge with the tweeter hole for a 01.i find a lot of them but none for the correct year or i find the correct year but it has no hole.any help would be appreciated.

• Owner

I want to install my gauges on the pillar but was wondering how difficult it is snakinking the wire down through the factory pillar. Do the exit under the dash & out the firewall?

The stock A-pillar is left in place and the tubes and wires and in-between then stock and the aftermarket. I found it easy to route the tubes and wires by pulling the dash bezel and removing the headlight switch you can reach in and grab them then and route downward towards the floor. Then you can route out the firewall.

Also , the best price for the pillar mounts is on Ebay!

I tend to stick solely to the manufacture listed dealers then I know for sure I get a quality product with a warranty and it not a cheap imotation of the actual product. I know a lot of you are good at getting good deals from Ebay...