• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

If you could have any car you wanted....

ISX

The integra in the photoshoot thread made me start this :lol: Anyhow if you could have any car and money grew on trees, what would you get? Don't bring trucks into this, I think it's obvious what we would get lol.

When I was younger I really wanted a Saleen. When it came to mustangs there were at least 5 different models you could get, each superseding the next. At that time (2001 or so) it went something like this from crappiest to best.

[*]Mustang (V6)

[*]Mustang GT

[*]Mustang Cobra/SVT

[*]Mustang Roush

[*]Mustang Saleen S281

[*]Mustang Saleen S281-E (might have came out a little later)

They had completely different body work and interiors than the regular GT and had superchargers and were rated over 400HP, think the E was hitting 500. Of course now that the GT500 is out, saleen keeps a bit under "the king" to pay respects or something.

Then in 03 came the mach 1. I had just had open heart surgery and right after we got out of the hospital my dad took me to the ford dealer and we test drove a SVT cobra (supercharged ones now) and the mach 1. I have to say, the SVT had power of course, but that mach 1 is still the only new car I have heard to date that brings me somewhat back to the sound my dads 67 GT350 made. I actually looked them up a while back and apparently they are better than the SVT and if you throw a supercharger on it to make it on par with the SVT, it will beat it.

But, my all time favorite that are very cheap and I could probably get one if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't need one is a 1991ish Jaguar XJ-S. They come with I6's or V12's and do around 140. It was in speed zone with better wheels than is on all of them I see in ads but yeah I think it's really neat haha. Here is a scene with it in the movie, yess its the blue one.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoY7iORGTN4

I also have a thing for the Audi RS5 that's coming out :pant: Oh and I've seen a Maserati GranTurismo in person, sweet jesussss.

For some reason I was in the right place at the right time to hear the older style camero (2005 maybe) start up that somehow had a 427 in it. I don't know how or why it was in there it was a really special edition. It was as loud as a nascar but you really couldn't tell it was any different from a regular camaro until they popped the hood. Being in a big tin building it was absolutely deafening.

Nice cadillac for my living room and a lotus for my grocery getting lol.

I don't want to start a new thread for this thing but I have been trying to get a pic of this thing for months and finally pulled off the road and took one, I was determined :lol: It's the only 4 axled boat trailer I've ever seen. It's about that long is all I can say about it's length :stuned:

Posted Image

A boat yard customer of mine had the Jag V12... it spent as much time in the shop as it did on the road. He dumped it after a year. I have not kept up with recent cars... and my physical abilities are so radically changed now... The only cars that come to mind are classics...

A boat yard customer of mine had the Jag V12... it spent as much time in the shop as it did n the road. He dumped it after a year. I have not kept up with recent cars... and my physical abilities are so radically changed now...

Yeah I read how crappy they were, but I can still throw a cummins it :lmao: