• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2.5 Turbo?

Yeh if I go that way bigger sticks are in order but right now I am trying to convince my local pulling association that we neen a work stock class, but thanks for the info that is what I was wondering is how much I would need to compete with these guys:thumb1:

Assuming you are putting in bigger injectors (over 200HP) go with a 64/71 if you are on a budget, 64/74 is a little more. Then there are the billet wheels and s400s if you want to be really serious or have big $$. Let me know if you need anything.

Cool thanks for the input, like I said my local stock diesel class allows a 2.5 turbo, right now I am trying to convince them we need a workstock class so a guy dosent need a 600+hp truck to compete:thumb1:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh if I go that way bigger sticks are in order but right now I am trying to convince my local pulling association that we neen a work stock class, but thanks for the info that is what I was wondering is how much I would need to compete with these guys:thumb1:

I hear it is full of cheaters. If it is just for fun go for it. If you pull for money you will see cheaters. Thats why i like drag racing. It is just me and a tree.

• 2 months later...

So what does 2.5 mean in puller lingo? I always hear it havent figured it out yet.

2.5'' turbo is in American standard size / lingo. they normally sell turbo sizes in 58, 62, 64, 66, 71, 74, 78, 80mm etc. 2.5" = 63.5 mm turbo Here is how it works, there is 25.4 mm in 1 inch, so 2.5" x 25.4 = 63.5mm turbo. if you have any more questions let me know.

2.5'' turbo is in American standard size / lingo. they normally sell turbo sizes in 58, 62, 64, 66, 71, 74, 78, 80mm etc. 2.5" = 63.5 mm turbo Here is how it works, there is 25.4 mm in 1 inch, so 2.5" x 25.4 = 63.5mm turbo. if you have any more questions let me know.

Wow that simple? :doh: LOL Thanks!:thumbup2: