• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help North Dakota stop the EPA

This is a Grass Roots effort to help keep the EPA from shutting down our countries most important energy industry.

Below is a link to the site with a lot of information to get the unkowing started.

http://www.stopepand.com/index.html

If there are any questions feel free to post or contact me via PM. I will do my best to clear the confusion.

Bill

Dont' let the activists and propaganda machine fool you into thinking it is a health issue, the clean air act and the EPA's fight against the coal fired power industry addresses nothing but VISIBLE pollution.Posted Image

Yeah I don't get what this is about. They want to shut down the coal industry? I do believe everything should be governed by the states, people in washington don't know what's going on in north dakota cept what they see on weather.com :lol: It's the same as someone in a prius telling someone in a diesel how they are polluting the environment (wherever that thread is on here about that).

There are 13 states the EPA is trying to overrule. North Dakota having an extremely thriving economy with over a Billion in state surplus thought ahead knowing this day was coming and set aside a large sum of money during the last legislative session to take on the legal fight.

The equipment they are trying to make coal plants install "Think of it like a calalytic conveter" Will not work with our Lignite coal. It does work on harder lower moisture higher BTU bituminous coal, But the EPA fails to recognize this. They think that if it worked on other plants they forced to install in other parts of the country that it will work here.

What they want for standards is not even visible to the naked eye. Not to mention we in ND have nearly the cleanest air in the nation already.

The power that ND supplies to several electric co-ops would greatly affect electricity rates in 6 states if the EPA follows through.

Its not just a ND issue. this needs to be copied and pasted and spread far and wide.

--- Update to the previous post...

This site has a lot of information about the industry also.

http://powerofcoal.com/

This is what happens when congress over steps its authority and doesn't follow the constitution: and "we the people" do nothing about it.

This is what also happens when congress cedes its authority to an agency, where people/voters don't have any recourse to change the people running it or the crap the people running it enact.

BIG GOVERNMENT RUN AMUCK!!!!! :mad::mad:

"I'm from the government...........I'm here to help you.":duh::spend::spend:

Nobama said when he was running for office that 'He Will Change The Way Of Government As We Know It' and I will say, people who voted for him 'didn't listen' to what he said and 'He is keeping his word'.Coal and oil is the energies we use the most for electricity production and what we have the most of. (Even though they are the most regulated and as time goes by the cleanest). With giving the EPA control over all he has empowered them with since taking office, it's no surprise this is on the table. (Now remember, he also gave them control over CO2, which includes up to and including what YOU exhale. (so be sure to brush your teeth and use mouth wash or you will be fined or shutdown).This next election, 'Listen to what they are saying, 'Consider' the alternatives of what they are saying and "Vote' properly. Or if you believe The 'Self Anointed One' can be center right the second term, please get a mental check up, for it will be another 4 years of what we just had ... or more !