• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MPG fooler / MPG report...

• Owner

Well it been down right cold here today... Started my morning heading through New Meadows, ID at -2*F and travelled down to Ontario, OR for a few odds and ends supplies for back home. The average temp for the day was about +25*F roughly but then returning home and crossing New Meadows, ID again just before sunset at +12*F didn't reall get all that warm. (Brrr)...Now I will admit I high idled (6 Cylinder) to warm up the truck this morning and then kicked high idle back on anywhere we stopped keeping the truck cab warm. (Short stops). By the time we got to Ontario, OR wasn't too bad for weather so never used high idle again. IAT fooler is set at 143*F still... As for the Edge Comp I'm trying a smokeless tune (5x3) Which is full 120 HP but only 67% of stock fuel below 10 PSI of boost. Then on top of it I'm running my big heavy tires 265/75 R16's (85# a piece).Round trip 19.2 MPG and just the return leg I got 19.8 MPG. (ScanGauge II)Since I did two fillups from the same station at the same pump I double checked my ScanGauge II and it on the money... :thumbup2:So I'm tickled with the numbers even for winter fuels and winter cold temps! :hyper:post-2-138698183513_thumb.jpg