• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Showing off my little 2008 Honda Rancher 420cc

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I wanted to show off my little ATV...2008 Honda Rancher 4203000# Electric Winch (Wireless Remote Control)Oversized rear basketFront metal basketpost-2-138698183609_thumb.jpgIt my little yard mule for hauling the firewood to the house and other chores. In the front basket is the 2 black bags. That's all my gloves, beanie, rope, tie straps, MRE, water, toilet paper, etc. I've even got a small bag of tools jammed in the rear bin. Under the front basket I've got a shovel and a pulaski for getting me out of a jam or two...post-2-138698183596_thumb.jpg

Always like seeing Honda ATV's. I've got an '06 Foreman 500, my 3rd Honda lifetime, and still have my '95 TRX300. Doesn't matter how hard you work em, they just keep going on.I really like the EFI on those ranchers though, couple of my buddies ride those and they have as much get up as my 500 if not more. if the wife wouldn't kill me I'd love to have the new EFI Foreman. It'd probably require me riding more than 2 times a year to talk her into it though.

• Owner

Always like seeing Honda ATV's. I've got an '06 Foreman 500, my 3rd Honda lifetime, and still have my '95 TRX300. Doesn't matter how hard you work em, they just keep going on. I really like the EFI on those ranchers though, couple of my buddies ride those and they have as much get up as my 500 if not more. if the wife wouldn't kill me I'd love to have the new EFI Foreman. It'd probably require me riding more than 2 times a year to talk her into it though.

Well I'll admit they aren't the fastest rig in the shed but it will sure haul the loads. Like I know mine tops out at 56 MPH period goes no faster. But typically it runs about 45-47 MPH with my big tail in the saddle and all the junk in the baskets. But now hitch up my 8x8 trailer behind it it will drag that trailer anywhere you want to go. No joke. Before I added the rear basket I use to use the ATV for a trailer dolly. (Of course I'm not dropping the Jayco on it!) But now I use the 96 dodge for the trailer dolly. :thumbup2:

• Staff

We bought Honda Recon this summer. It's a 2006 250cc 2x4 model. I am very impressed by it, more power than I anticipated, sips fuel, handles very well and the kids love going for rides. We don't need it for anything other that putzing around when were camping, and it fits in the bed with the tailgate up and my toolbox.. with room along side it for a small pit bike. Great machines, they really are as good as everyone says. If I ever need a bigger 4x4 I will probably stick to Honda. Great looking machine!!

:lmao2::lmao: You'll have to understand Dripley has been picking on me about my screaming beaver (Chainsaw) since the firewood pics last fall. :wink:

I was able to leave the wood alone but when the screamin beaver came out I could hold back any longer. It still makes me laugh whenever i think about it.:lmao: