• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel Pressure Gauge

Will mount it on the steering column with a mount from Geno's Website. Mechanical, not sure if all the required parts come with that price, it might just be the gauge.I have a Cummins MotorHead near by that will do the install. ThanksMohok

The gauge pod mount that goes over the steering column is way easy to install compared to the A pillar mount. A friend and I installed the steering column mount for the fuel pressure gauge in my wife's truck and it was real easy running the lines and hooking up the fuel isolator. Her truck is pretty much stock so that is all she needed. We install the 3 gauge A pillar mount in my truck and it was a lot more work routing the lines and mounting the gauge mount.

Will mount it on the steering column with a mount from Geno's Website. Mechanical, not sure if all the required parts come with that price, it might just be the gauge. I have a Cummins MotorHead near by that will do the install. Thanks Mohok

Geno's will get you everything you need to do the install. Just tell that what year it's for & where you want to run it from, the IP, fuel filter, or line, like the way Michael did it. It would be great to have a Cummins motorhead nearby. I just know enough to get myself in trouble. :D This site is as close as it gets for me, but grateful for it! Dave