• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man done his first VP44...

• Owner

Wow! That was easier than nailing jello to a tree! I just completed do my first VP44 install. To tell you the truth its easy as hell to do and takes just about 3-4 hours to do it taking your time. I will be updating my orignal VP44 install write up in the near future. There is a few notes and shortcut I found to make the install much easier. Sad part is I didn't grab my camera... (Should of!)

What pump did you put on? What???????? No pictures or video???????? :nono I know the feeliing......sometimes it just comes down to gitRdone and working up the gumption to make it happen. LOL Glad everything turned out well and no dropped injector pump shaft keys. :thumbsup

What, no duct tape? >:) I've been living on borrowed time for a year & a half, 12,000 or so miles, since I bought it. My time is getting nearer, still starts great, just when not warmed up is the only time she doesn't want to merge like she should. So I allow for that. It ain't broke yet!The check engine light came on a month ago for a few times but off now. She's not a daily driver so I have other cars to drive. Till then, I use her when I need to.I have that original link bookmarked.Not looking forward to that purchase, :thud Dave