• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

You shouldn't...

You might read a older thread...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=357&p=1782&

Then you might think about this...

Commerical Anti-Gel Additive... (Cennex Anti-Gel Additive)

Posted Image

Which happen to be...

Posted Image

So with that said you shouldn't mix them but if you have to be sure to only use it when needed... Being that Xylene is a solvent and it will reduced the lubricity of the fuel. Not to mention it will reduce the BTU content of the fuel...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,I've heard of guys not having any problems, and they are located in very cold climates (Colorado, Canada, ect) So I would think you'll be ok... Mike- Do you think it is a good idea to have a bottle of that Diesel 911 on hand in the winter or not???? I was thinking about getting a bottle just in case...Thanks,Winslow

• Owner

Hey, I've heard of guys not having any problems, and they are located in very cold climates (Colorado, Canada, ect) So I would think you'll be ok... Mike- Do you think it is a good idea to have a bottle of that Diesel 911 on hand in the winter or not???? I was thinking about getting a bottle just in case... Thanks, Winslow

It always a good idea to CYA (Cover Your Arse) but as for me I've been going on nothing but 2 cycle oil and winterized #2 diesel for 8 years.... 8|