• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

where to buy bosch rv 275s

Bosch rv275's are the same anywhere as long as they are Bosch. no matter where you get them. Price should be the only differance.

Jacob at diesel auto power should have them - either on new bodies or cores (different prices.). I havent run contagious diesel - I think they are a good builder - I would be curious to run them myself and was in contact with them recently.
  • Like 1

Jacob at diesel auto power should have them - either on new bodies or cores (different prices.). I havent run contagious diesel - I think they are a good builder - I would be curious to run them myself and was in contact with them recently.

I forgot that he does sell rebuilt rv275's also. The ones I was speaking of are new ones.

Bought a set of new ones from him myself... Easy deal.

I forgot that he does sell rebuilt rv275's also. The ones I was speaking of are new ones.

Id have no problems running the used cores. He flow tests and balances them - well he says so - so Id just ask that. Most vco injector failures are supposedly in the nozzle itself. Most aftermarket injectors are generally built on used cores.
  • Like 1

Id have no problems running the used cores. He flow tests and balances them - well he says so - so Id just ask that. Most vco injector failures are supposedly in the nozzle itself. Most aftermarket injectors are generally built on used cores.

Thanks. You just answered a question I was about to ask. I need to do injectors and money is a bit tight right now.

thanks guys there on the way from dap good price and good reputation now i got to set some time aside to install any tips i should know of? seems pretty straight foward.hope i pick up some extra power and mpgs.keep you guys posted

• 2 weeks later...