• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Escaped!

• Owner

Well after having a long weekend of company here at the house MoparMom and myself packed up the RV and hauled out. Knowing we had to stop in Emmett, ID for a short time to get supplies from Boise, ID so spent the night in Emmett, ID little RV park. http://goo.gl/maps/VoMe (Point B) So we got all the food and misc. stuff we wanted for our trip over to Mann Creek Reservoir. So we packed up and headed over to Mann Creek. On my way I was seen by a member of www.idahoturbodiesels.com... http://goo.gl/maps/VoMe (Point C) Now once we got to Mann Creek camp-ground we got set up and basically did absolutely nothing. Just laid around and did nothing really. Take the dog out for a walk of course but stayed quiet and relaxed. Warm days there at 89*F out and cooled down to about 65*F at night. post-2-138698188307_thumb.jpg It was nice to just relax and rest and do nothing. Here a peek at the sunset and sky as we sat outside... post-2-138698188317_thumb.jpg

• Staff

Maybe someday you can make your way up to my neck of the woods! Got a beautiful forest up here that I think you would appreciate! :thumbup2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like just the place for a 'MoParty' :thumbup2:

Yes, a very beautiful sight! I should have included the other picture I took at that vantage point. Off to the right, you can see the rest of the south side of Lake Pend'Oreille. It's so long, that it just blends in with the horizon!If you could look off to the left of the vantage point, there is a rocky area on the mountain where you can sometimes see mountain goats. Hard to spot though.This is my elk hunting spot. Very beautiful place to be when you are sitting at camp in the evening or sitting in the stand and can listen to the bulls bugle all around you.