• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hail Storm!

The news said there was hail where we were camped. Sounded like it on the roof (glad I wasn't in a tent). I was afraid our vents would get broken... but when I looked out I didn't see any hail. Didn't see the pop-up gabezbo either that was wrecked. Our Memorial Day weekend encampment has a history of monsterous weather. Over the years we've been flooded out more than once. Tornado missed us by a mile last year. The year before the camp took a lightning strike... some very lucky buckskinners were knocked down, shocked, minor injuries. I've seen hail that big in August in New Mexico (Philmont Scout Ranch). Never fun. The worst I've heard was softball sized in Michigin. Sister/bil (in USAF). Her car was wrecked, totalled... the B52s were pummeled. What is with this weather these days?

Both trucks (96 and 02) were fast asleep in the garage... :lol: Thanks... Its a lot of work to keep a place like this going way out here in the middle of nowhere.

Also, Nice Ford LTD. :evilgrin:

1978 Dodge Magnum XE... No Fords here... :lol:

Dang... You win. There aren't enough of those left in the wild for me to know what they are. Well, that, and they were post 74.