• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Maintenance Schedule Spreadsheet

hex0rz

Alright, so I was able to take a gander at the spreadsheet program and get familiar with it a little. Never used it before and took some time last night and composed this up:[ATTACH]4488[/ATTACH]I decided to get myself a schedule made up so I can get things a little more organized than writing it all down in a notebook and have to fish through it all everytime in order to know which task is next. Looking at it, do you guys think I need to add, take away anything to make it more efficient and streamlined?All the red boxes are what task is to be done at that mileage. The *, or ^ is what type of task is to be done. I would either like to print it out or keep it digital and when the task is done, I will mark the box.

I would order it based on which will be serviced first.. I also question some of the things on there. You have change serpentine belt and brakes every 22,500 miles. I think that should jut be inspect.. I know my serpentine belt is well over 100k miles and so are the brakes. I think Mike even has the original brakes on his and hes got 200k. Umm actually those are the only things I question on your list, everything else looks fine.

Rearrange them like this..

Posted Image

IIRC, I was going off of what the FSM said. It said to check or service at that mileage. I still need to revise it more and give it a little more work.Looks like I'm on the right track...As for the auto program, it looks like a good deal but not in the financial cards, lol.