• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My new to me Kubota tractor

Wild and Free

I finally took some pics of my new toy. Kubota B2150 4x4 24 hp 4 cylinder 1.2l naturally aspirated diesel.Has 950 hours on it.Did a full end to end service and amsoiled it 100% right down to the coolant and fuel additive. All filters changed.Added a cutting edge to the bucket and added a rearward facing work light.Repaired a few minor items I found that needed attention as one would expect with a 15+ year old piece of equipment. Tractor came with a box scraper and the brand new loader already mounted, loader has a universal quicktach and came with a rather large 68 inch wide bucket but it should be perfect for snow removal. I already had the 60 inch Jinma snowblower.Got the snowblower mounted and am ready for the snow. Sounds like we could start getting it tomorrow.

post-10023-138698193892_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698193903_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698193912_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Very Nice tractor Wild and free, looks to be in very good shape.:thumbup2:Has that got the mid PTO for mounting a mower deck on it?Looking at your blower, you may want to consider lenghtening out the crank handle, unless you can reach it from the seat easier then it appears? Canopy will be nice this winter too if you plow in drizzle. I bought my Kubota about 3 years ago, one of the best things I have ever purchased. Should've done it 20 years ago when I built my house, but funds weren't there

It does have the mid PTO but I will not be getting a belly mower as I already have 2 mowers. I have been looking to do something different with the chute handle like you stated but have not decided what or how yet.

Do you have any rear hydraulic hook ups mounted on the rear anywhere that you could gear up a hydaulic chute?

I would like to have a snow blower like that.:pant:I have a fairly long driveway and when we have a blowing snow storm I have gotten multiple 4' high drifts down the length of the drive.I have a tractor with the front [oader bucket and a rear blade but I can spend most of a day trying to open things up. I think that blower would really cut down the time and effort.Maybe someday.

I would like to have a snow blower like that.:pant: I have a fairly long driveway and when we have a blowing snow storm I have gotten multiple 4' high drifts down the length of the drive. I have a tractor with the front [oader bucket and a rear blade but I can spend most of a day trying to open things up. I think that blower would really cut down the time and effort. Maybe someday.

I had the same issue got tired of clearing a large driveway one bucket at a time with my old ford loader tractor.

Keep your eyes open for a used one. I looked around and found mine used.It's a 5 ft cut and I was able to get it for $300.:thumbup2:

You have better luck than me. I could only dream of a deal like that. I looked for a used one for a long time and couldn't find any in the 60" range and wound up buying my blower brand new. Bigger blowers for full size tractors are more common and easier to find for under a grand but not the subcompact stuff even used it brings near new price around these parts.