• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

M I A!

mrtowman4u

Hey fellas!!!! Just thought I would drop in and no I'm not dead yet"!!! The last few months have been just a lil hectic and overwhelming! Sorry to have disappointed y'all! But I'm fixing to be back around more! :D Y'all have a great day and if anyone needs anything y'all hollar or if anyone wants to BS call me on my cell its going to be a long day! Making a run to Mobile AL! Way it looks I'll be on the road till about 11 tonight! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Trip has been good! 130 miles from home! Averaging around 12 MPG averaging 77 MPH pulling a 25 ft tandem dual goose neck trailer loaded with an 08 ram 1500 crew cab! Ready to be home and hit the hay!!! Will be roughly 925 miles since 2 am!!!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Official mileage was 935 miles. Made it home at 745 tonight and that was after I toured the USS ALABAMA and the USS DRUM and the aircraft pavallion! All of it was awesome btw! Spent 3 hrs doing that and enjoyed it! Here is a pic of my truck and trailer with the truck I picked up! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-10918-138698195151_thumb.jpg

post-10918-138698195159_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Well boys and girls! The last few months has been very stressful to say the least! So much has went on that I don't know whether I am coming or going. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit and I should be getting back on the site more here soon.

• 5 months later...