• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Awesome OTR rigs

Rogan

I've always been a fan of the tractor-trailers. I really love to see some stunning ones, as well. So I decided to share my love of these grocery haulers with you.. I'll be posting pics here and there..

Some will be from the internet, and some will be from the road traveled or stops.

Beautiful W9

Posted Image

Heavy Hitter

Posted Image

Posted Image

May not be beautiful to all as its just a run of the mill underpowered Kenworth... but this one is beautiful to me. I was the oversight and manager in designing and building the pump on the back of it. Me, some soapstone, a pile of money, a couple old rig welders, an Electronics Tech, and some patient mechanics.

Posted Image

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OTR rig pics are great and so are the stacks. My dad did long haul, coast to coast for a living, his whole life. It's in my blood.Anyway that brings me back to the stacks, what do you guys think about stacks on your own trucks, your pick-ups that is?