• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

This is what I walked out to this morning for work...

hex0rz

Is that your neighborhood? Thats too bad 19 yrs old is wayyy too young. And probably all over something trivial too.

Its my parents neighborhood. Stayin at their place when I'm in town working. I'm less than a block away from the house. Crazy to think about, I was eating my waffles for breakfast while some guy was hacking his friends head off. The whole situation is so screwed up! I don't get it at all... The city has been lighting up these past few days its crazy. This kicked off the morning yesterday and then when I got home, an inmate escaped a local prison and cops had a house surrounded looking for him. THEN, a dang kid in his late teens went after his mother with a knife and stabbed her in the head... :ahhh: ...you know I'm packin! :gun:

:ahhh: ...you know I'm packin! :gun:

In this crazy world you almost have to.... Cut his head off.....yeah that would take a sick individual to do...reminds me of 3 or 4 years ago when some guys from the big city killed another guy over a drug deal. They drove him out to the country in our neck of the woods and cut his extremities off with a sawzall and scattered his body over a 10 mile stretch of back roads. Only problem was a farmer was up at 330 in the morning and saw a car driving by and tossed a garbage bag out the window just after they passed his house. He stopped by on his atv a few hours later to pick it up out of the ditch, what an unpleasant surprise that must have been. The authorities started driving around checking the ditches and eventually found the rest of him...

• Owner

Hex as for you north of me by only 5 hours. It going to get worse in the cities as the economy continues it down hill ride. Sorry you had to be reminded this way. I was already informed by my local Sheriff that they don't like come to this end of the county for anything because of lack of communications (on cell no radio). So all the other officers I've talked to as well said they are rather scared to come down here. So if my own county doesn't like to come to me I better be packing too...

One of my best Buds from central Illinois has come across 2 floaters (dead bodies) while setting up trot lines for catfish!!! He gets into a lot of backwater areas on the Sangamon River and such. IIRC, both were "dumped" bodies............drugs and or other illegal stuff involved.The cops commandeered his boat on the first one after he reported it!! He said, they didn't even "bag" it when they put in on the bow of his boat!!!! The second time, he said no way, and kept his distance from the dock so they couldn't get into his boat.....................they then got their own boat, and he showed them where the body was!!!Always, always, always protect yourself.

The irony in things... Its either I go home and have no money to live, or I work in a crime 'ridden city and have money.Crime is getting bad here. Sometime in the near future, my boss wants me to work in Yakima. Thats a city I would rather pass on!

I travel for my job and often to other countries that don’t have the same freedoms we enjoy.You have got to be aware of your surroundings at all times. I started warning my kids at a young age that there are bad people in this world just looking for an easy target, don’t be one.

I travel for my job and often to other countries that don’t have the same freedoms we enjoy. You have got to be aware of your surroundings at all times. I started warning my kids at a young age that there are bad people in this world just looking for an easy target, don’t be one.

Yes sir! I'm usually the guy that tries to take the pro-active approach, not the reactive approach. Despite me being a concealed carrier, I personally have not had an incident, yet. Just because I carry, does not mean I can/should go into dark alleys, park in lots without proper lighting or escelate a situation, etc. I just hung out with a long-time friend that I have not seen in probably around a year. He told me not too long ago that he was in traffic and got shot at by a guy in another vehicle next to him. Yes, there was a situation for it, but its a bit of a story.