• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from Minnesota

GuyWithA24Valve

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site, but I've been on a few other forums. I'm 21 and I've owned my Cummins for 5 years now. You can see everything I've done to it in my signature along with my other projects. I'm in my 3rd year of a 4 year Construction Management degree, then after that I'll eventually take over my family's excavating company where I'm a heavy equipment operator when I'm not at school.

• Owner

2001 Dodge 2500 SLT, 24V Cummins HO, NV5600, South Bend 3250 dual disc, Upgraded Hydros, BD Stealth Plate, Edge Comp, FASS 150, Autometer Ultralite gauges, MBRP 4" straight pipe, 5" tip, BHAF, clamped waste gate.

Everything looks good so far. Just need to add fuel. :wink: I don't see any weakness so far to worry about.