• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NV5600 fluid leak

how much fluid leaked out of yours? im only geting fluid out of the second hole on the pto cover theres not much in there

i cracked the DS pto cover open to drain, then after replacing clutch and refilled with extra fluid through the shift tower, i noticed a small drip pool everywhere i went until i sealed the tower up.

If the shift tower is not sealed right, trust me, it will leak big time.You obviously pulled the tower when you dropped the transmission. When you reseal the shift tower, seal it and leave it for awhile until you thread the shift lever back on it, so the sealant sets up good. If you didn't use sealant, there is your problem also.It's suprising how much fluid will drool out of the shift tower especially being there is a whole bunch of spinning gears just an inch and a half below the hole.I fix lot's of guys trucks that have had clutches replaced and then they leak. Now they just bring them to me and it's done right the first time.Jeff