• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hi to All....

sharjeel

• Staff

thanks to all of you for responce,:)i am a newbie and from NY,if anyone did'not like this name then tell me?:doh:

I think it's cause it sounds like it might be an Arab sounding name. Did you say your from NY? What's it like living /surviving there? Seems like it would be hard justto find a place to park a truck like ours.

I am big enough to say I was wrong. I take things for face value often and I noticed you made one post, with what appeared to be poor sentence structure, and no activity there after, appeared to me to be a forum troll/spammer. I couldn't care less the name or ethnicity, I just don't like the thought of someone attacking Mopars forum from within so to speak. I apologize and welcome to the forum. Glad to have a REAL person on the other end who is genuinely interested in the trucks. I have to agree with Jag though, where do you put a truck at in NY?

• Owner

The name had me thrown too. I though for sure it was outside the USA. I've got a few members from other countries (Germany, Europe, Mexico, etc.) I just really starting to wonder what new country I was able to put a thumb tack on... :think:Ahhh... But it only New york... :kick:But still welcome to the family.

I was thinking out of the country to. I think we had a guy here for a while from Checkoslavakia and his English was off some also. I think my Check is off also because I don't have clue of how to spell it. Anyway welcome again Sharjeel, jump in anywhere you want to and make yourself at home.:cheers:

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say hes not neccessarily from the island..... NY is quite a large state. Been through lots of it, some real pretty country, the Adirondacks, the Catskills, the northern tip of Appalalachia. We go to Lake Chataqua in the summer once or twice and camp and fish along the gorge, beautiful country...Of course Sharjeel will probably prove me wrong with his next post and tell us hes from Long Island :doh: Anyhoo, welcome sharjeel!

yes its a big and busy state,some have doubt on me and my english:lmao:i am a just simpal man guys and wanna talk to easy way,here i did not found the place to deive truck but i ahve a thrill for it i wanna drive it like you dude,so i found this place and join it,

• Staff

I think I know what you mean... you don't have the truck yet but have your heart set on one, right?They are nice trucks.... can't imagine buying a full size truck without the Cummins in it. I'd rather have a standard trans instead of the slusher behind it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know what you mean... you don't have the truck yet but have your heart set on one, right? They are nice trucks.... can't imagine buying a full size truck without the Cummins in it. I'd rather have a standard trans instead of the slusher behind it though.

yes yes you are right man,