• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My Mutant Lilac

I love this time of year. Everything is coming into full bloom and for the first time in several months you can actually step outside and smell life. I especially love the smell after a light rain there's just something about it that fills the nostrils with something sweet. We have several apple trees in the back yard that are also in full bloom, very pretty.

• Staff

I love this time of year. Everything is coming into full bloom and for the first time in several months you can actually step outside and smell life. I especially love the smell after a light rain there's just something about it that fills the nostrils with something sweet. We have several apple trees in the back yard that are also in full bloom, very pretty.

You are right..... A drive thru the Columbia River Gorge is absolutely spectacular this time of year. I love it with the big black clouds and lots of action from the weather. :hyper:

• Owner

Ahh... The Lilacs!I've got a monster bush next to the front door as tall as the house and another in the hillside near the front door. post-2-138698202547_thumb.jpgAnother one out near the cherry and apples trees in the front yard.post-2-138698202592_thumb.jpg Finally got another bush in the backyard near the generator shed. (That turn out trick panoramic pictures!)post-2-13869820262_thumb.jpgOh... I love the smell of these on a warm morning... Wow!post-2-13869820257_thumb.jpgNow get the black berries going... :pant:post-2-138698202581_thumb.jpg

post-2-13869820256_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698202609_thumb.jpg