• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Weathermen!

gassernomore

• Owner

I've got a mini weather tower here... (Electronic) It fairly good about reading humidity and temps but as for weather actions its way off... So I take the known data I see with weather tower (temp & humidity) and then watch the animals on the other side of the valley. If they are heading down you know a storm is coming. If there heading back up you know the weather is improving... Like right now I know the wather is going to be crappy... The deer are camping on my lawn every night now...

Well here being cloudy each and every day all year, you just have to judge on darkness of them. Which doesn't work half the time. I noticed when I visited Denver, clouds are only there when something is going to happen, that would be a nice change.

Thisrock is the perfect weather indicator, it

never fails. It is more accurate than your local

weather person.Thisrock is the living word and

is 100% correct.Thisis how it works:

a dry rock means fair weather.

a wet rock means it's raining.

a dusty rock means a dust storm.

a swaying rock means it's windy.

a shadow under the rock means it's sunny.

a white rock means it's snowing.

if the rock is jumping up and down, an

earthquake is upon us.

if the bottom of the rock is under water it's a

flood.

• Owner

Thisrock is the perfect weather indicator, it

never fails. It is more accurate than your local

weather person.Thisrock is the living word and

is 100% correct.Thisis how it works:

a dry rock means fair weather.

a wet rock means it's raining.

a dusty rock means a dust storm.

a swaying rock means it's windy.

a shadow under the rock means it's sunny.

a white rock means it's snowing.

if the rock is jumping up and down, an

earthquake is upon us.

if the bottom of the rock is under water it's a

flood.

We got one of those in Cambridge, ID

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=139&stc=1&d=1262228503

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=140&stc=1&d=1262228503

post-2-13869816262_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698162628_thumb.jpg

I get up at 1am and look out side.No snow, go back to bed until 3am no snow, go back to bed get up at 4:30am no snow, go back to bad.The alternative to to pay the manager at a 24hr restaurant or gas station to call you if it should start to snow.In my line of work I've learned not to trust weather guessers .