• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom bumbers: Let's see 'em

I've done a few, but not to a dodge. Maybe this summer I'll have time.

Here's the ford armor:

Posted Image

It was a little heavier material than I needed, but had plenty. 1/2" 4x9 box tube. With the brush guard I guess it weighs 300 lbs. Below I was rebuilding the radiator core support.

Posted Image

So, lets see some other creations, or store bought too.

Ranch Hand bumpers on both my rigs and wouldn't change a thing. The one on my 05 had more action than a slaughter house this past year and nothing but hair in the front receiver.:biggrin: http://forum.mopar1973man.com/picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=184 http://forum.mopar1973man.com/picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=195 http://forum.mopar1973man.com/picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=199

Edited by Wild and Free

Ranch Hand bumpers on both my rigs and wouldn't change a thing. The one on my 05 had more action than a slaughter house this past year and nothing but hair in the front receiver.:biggrin:

That's what I want to hear. I'm looking for a bumper that you can bump a deer with at 60-70mph. I bumped one with the V-plow the other day not a scratch, on the plow.

So, is there no one else here that likes to fabricate? I was hoping to see some other folk's creations.

would if I could, but no shop, no welder, hardly any money(medical bills are fun like that :thud:) and unfortunately no time, job keeps that truck running 12+ hours a day and wife goes to college on y day off leaving me with some youngins that cannot be trusted to take care of them selves. makes regular maintenance a miracle in itself. I do plan on doing a custom bumper and flatbed the question is when I will be able too.

I can appreciate that dracozny.We've had some substantial med bills in the past, and I commute 600 miles a week.The past few years have been hard to concentrate on projects.See my photobucket link in my signature line if you're interested in seeing many serious one-man-band enormous undertakings. Look on the left side at the folders including a steel bridge, house, sawmill, shelby replica.

I can appreciate that dracozny. We've had some substantial med bills in the past, and I commute 600 miles a week. The past few years have been hard to concentrate on projects. See my photobucket link in my signature line if you're interested in seeing many serious one-man-band enormous undertakings. Look on the left side at the folders including a steel bridge, house, sawmill, shelby replica.

got some nice pics there. I like the house. although the crane makes me a tad leery lol
  • Like 1

Some of those tailgaters got taken off the road today thanks to the snow storm, lol. They smashed the hell out of their cars today and hopefully it'll take some of the bad drivers off the road. I wish I could drive my Outlaw late model on the road for just one day....

Posted Image

OK, it's was on my C30 454 built for towing. I caught 3 tailgaters on it & never got my tailgate dented.

This photo was during a cab-off restoration... reassembly...

Russ

Don't you just love truck armor?! Looks stout.

• 2 weeks later...