• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I was a little naughty...

hex0rz

:ashamed: I just could not help myself... :spank:So I took the wife off to a local place for some ice cream. Needed to get outta the house and spend some time together. On the way there, crusin along down the road, a person on a bike decided that they were above the rules of the road and was going to dart across two lanes of traffic right in front of me. I was ready to slam on the brakes to prevent from hitting him, but at the last moment just hugged the sidewalk instead. I passed by and he darted over into my lane. I kept on going and he was RIGHT ON MY REAR. So... The :evilgrin: got the best of me and I noticed I had the comp on 5x5. ROMP! LET 'ER RIP! :burnout: :lmao:The personal satisfaction of seeing him choke out on my carbon footprint, was priceless! :thumbup2:...TAKE THAT! ..you liberal bunny-huggin' californian!...sorry, feel free to let the :spank: commence!I just felt the urge to make it my first time in justifying myself... :nono::clap:
  • Like 1

I have been tempted more than once but with the straight pipe, I just give them some noise(that don't sound right to me, I would call it music to my ears). I do admit to smoking a tailgater a time or two though. The bicyclist around here have lanes that are wider than the car lanes, I hate it because they are still riding in the car lanes sometimes because they are smoother.:ahhh:

I'm all for bike riding. But around here, they think they own the road! :banghead:I swear they are taking the town over with bicycle lanes more than allowing vehicular traffic. Stay outta Sandpoint! It brings me nothing but grief... Its better to live out of town instead...

I'm all for bike riding. But around here, they think they own the road! :banghead: I swear they are taking the town over with bicycle lanes more than allowing vehicular traffic. Stay outta Sandpoint! It brings me nothing but grief... Its better to live out of town instead...

same here in denver they took all of 15th st parking lane and made it bike friendly...

• Staff

FROM a non liberal bunny-shooting Californian: I call these bike riders bumblebees. They all wear the tight fitting bicycle clothing for racing and most of their team colors have black and some yellow. Saturday and Sunday they are out in swarms of 25 to 200+ depending if its just a practice or a full blown race. On any other day they're out riding 3 abreast, ridding the wrong way on sidewalks, or blowing through stop signs and red lights. The always say they have the same right to the road as a car or truck which they do, I just wish they would obey the laws of the road or get the same ticks we motorist get.

• Like 1

On the way home today I was going past the air force base and a guy came by me going the speed limit (I was doing 5 under or something, I drift all over the place lately haha) and it was just a guy on a crotch rocket in his air force clothes fully armed and had a back pack on. It was the one person who Ive ever seen on a crotch rocket that I didn't want to run over. I mean doing the speed limit is impossible for those guys so him doing it was respect enough but just seeing him with pistols and whatever else is on his belt (was lots of stuff) was just awesome.

:lol: Oh yea, almost forgot...

This coal roll was brought to you in part by:

98whitelightnin! :thumbup2:

Without that comp, the coal would not have been able to roll! Thanks buddy! :tease:

On a side note, I do feel like an 'arse if I happen to smoke someone out if they don't "deserve" it... There have been a few times now where I was saying, "I sure wish I was in front of them right now"! This just so happen to all, "Fall into place..." :lmao:

Posted Image