• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A Realization

dorkweed

Realization:

My dog Spud sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has His food prepared for Him. He can eat whenever He wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to Him. He visits the Dr. once a year for His checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of Him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has His choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations free. He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of His costs are picked up by other who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks, my dog is a Democrat!