• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Michael, Mom and AH64ID….……………Heard About This???

dorkweed

There's a lot of rumor with few facts except a lot of injured animals. Still, with hunting season upon us, it would be really foolish to knowingly allow dogs to run. I'm not a believer in coincidences... my instinct tells me this is not a coincidence yet we don't know the cause... yet! people will talk & the truth will come out. When I was a relatively new driver, a guy I knew... about the most meek person I knew... hit a good sized dog. The dog ran out from behind a parked car just as he was passing. It totaled the car. Deer strikes with ordinary passenger cars often does serious damage or even totals them. I expect that the vehicle damage will reveal the persons responsible. Heck, I was worried about hitting a loose wheel cover...

• Like 1

• Owner

Or the business end of whatever "personal protection device" was nearest me at the time.:gun:

Since I'm normal packing yes I would defend a pat or love one from a idiot. Not exactly have to shoot to kill but just the sight of the firearm typically keeps idiots at bay. No. I normal do NOT conceal the firearm either.

• Staff

Years ago a customer's car was towed in after hitting a dog. He said the dog was laying down in the road as if it had already been hit. The damage was a bent cross member, a broken power steering rack, engine and transmission pans bent into the oil pump and valve body respectively. It was a new Volvo with factory undercoating, dog hair was stuck all over the bottom of that car.