• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Too good!

hex0rz

• Staff

No one seems to care where the money is coming from to cover this bill. We don't have it to cover itTo solve the healthcare problem you get American companies hiring Americans working on American products again and build 'em better than anyone else. Soon you'll have affordable health care.I see prices in the stores have doubled during the time my income has gone down or stayed the same.Obamacare?:thumbup2: Yeah... right

• Like 1

I believe they just said the price has just jumped to and estimated 2.4 trillion over the next 10 years to support this bill. And the national debt will exceed 20 trillion by the time obama leaves office. What will the liberals say when the taxes finally increase enough when we HAVE to start paying back the money on our debt ? Have you seen this yet: http://www.usdebtclock.org I have yet to see it slow down, let alone stop.

• Like 1

It makes me sick with everything going on up there in DC anymore. Its never about the people like it should be. Its only about what benefits them and making sure they get what they want, even if the people receive the effects of it. That goes for the House, Congress, and especially the White House as far as I'm concerned. Should just fire them all and start over with people that still have some brains left.

• Like 1

That would require that we find people who have never been part of the political system. Who have no law degree or any credentials of the sort. Possibly, small-business owners would be the best candidates for financial issues. But a person who has respect for hard-work, knows what it means to work hourly for a buck to put food on the table is our best bet. Heres another chuckle!

Told my Dad about 3+ years ago; that he may never live to see it, but there's a revolution brewing in our country if'n the Democrats maintain control. He poopoo'ed it then, but he now is totally on board.Ammo is more precious than gold etc. now IMHO!!