• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Forum is getting new software

• Owner

I no longer get the "like quota" reached screen…………………………..but my "likes" don't show up in the posts that I "like"!!!!

I'm 99.9% I got it fixed now. All members should have 20 times they can like or dislike any post per 24 hour period. Then all logged in members show be able to see who liked what.

• Like 3

• Owner

Well, here we go, lets see if I can make this work for me;

Mike, Thanks for your time and effort to make this work! I feel exhausted just reading about it.

Looks good so far, but I am new to this site.

Kooskia, ID! Wow, you don't live far from Mike!

Ahhh... I know that person very well. Let me introduce Brain Davis from Davis Communications. This gentleman handles all of our Fire Radios for the fire department. The email address was the give away... Also he happens to be Dodge Ram owner as well. Welcome to the site Brain!

This is weird. None of my bookmarks worked, so for a week or so I just got a white screen like the forum was dead. Just happened to look at an old article and got in. From there I was able to navigate to the forum. This was on my iphone. Also tapatalk shows no new activity since the 12th.

Edited by joecool911

Anyone else having issues with the edit mode, I have all sorts of issues, I have to use the full editor button most of the time but not all the time,to do anything and then it has happened a few times but now this morning almost every time I try to edit it randomly kicks me completely out of the site back to my home page.I noticed it on my work computer the last couple days too that the edit mode is "glitchy".

Edited by Wild and Free

• Owner

This is weird. None of my bookmarks worked, so for a week or so I just got a white screen like the forum was dead. Just happened to look at an old article and got in. From there I was able to navigate to the forum. This was on my iphone. Also tapatalk shows no new activity since the 12th.

Old bookmarks or favorites will not work at all and these fav's will make invalid calls for dynamic information causing issues or white screens.

Anyone else having issues with the edit mode, I have all sorts of issues, I have to use the full editor button most of the time but not all the time,to do anything and then it has happened a few times but now this morning almost every time I try to edit it randomly kicks me completely out of the site back to my home page.I noticed it on my work computer the last couple days too that the edit mode is "glitchy".

Are you up to date on Flash and Java?

What browser are you using?