• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Donation System - It's up and running!

• Owner

The Donation system is different than in the past. It based on a store front interface now. So make it as simple as possible go to the donation tab and package group on the left (members donation, members advertisement, or vendor). Then you can select the package you want and add it to your cart. Then you can process it with Paypal.

What nice about this is if you want to advertise with us on Mopar1973Man now you can place a donation in and submit your artwork and it pretty much do by itself. It handles the donation and placement of the banners. There is now also a full invoice/receipt provided with your donation.

So lets keep those donations & advertising rolling. The software purchase has tapped the coffers out and still I need to pick up the plugin for file downloads. There is no service manuals to download at this time... So as soon as fund build back up I'll purchase that plugin and get it hooked up.

Also seeing the chat being fairly new it gets buried rather fast with a limit of 5 people. So I might have to upgrade that feature too.

• Owner

Remember Gold and Platinum users get free advertising part of the package. So do you have a family member with a business you wish to advertise? How about your own business? I'm willing to place a banner ad up with your donation of the site with Gold or Platinum donations.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?/store/category/3-member-advertising/

I can place you with these banners...

post-1-0-93938000-1387294015_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Some more information on Donations. I got all records of the last year entered into your profiles. So if you enter the client area you'll see the invoice history of past donations now.

This is a new month gang. I need to start see donations again to keep the bills paid.

I just went over to make a donation and it is telling me that I made a donation yesterday and that product was not available at this time.

Cornfused  :think: ????

• Owner

The only banner ads I've seen so far relate to automotive. Will we be able to run ads for non automotive businesses?

Definitely

Yes. If you got a personal business or a company you work for that you wish to advertise be my guest and throw a donation in thee pot and post the banner up.

I just went over to make a donation and it is telling me that I made a donation yesterday and that product was not available at this time.

Cornfused  :think: ????

Go over to the "client area" and take a peek I don't think you have to worry about it for a bit...

Yep, invoice is there. I really don't care how long the donation sets me as a gold member. I'm like good till 2085 or something like that (exaggeration). But just send when I can. Cheap tuition. I've never felt more obligated to donate to another forum. Family feel, good info, great people. Just want to make sure it stays around. Thanks Michael!

• Like 2