• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Donation System - It's up and running!

The Donation system is different than in the past. It based on a store front interface now. So make it as simple as possible go to the donation tab and package group on the left (members donation, members advertisement, or vendor). Then you can select the package you want and add it to your cart. Then you can process it with Paypal.

What nice about this is if you want to advertise with us on Mopar1973Man now you can place a donation in and submit your artwork and it pretty much do by itself. It handles the donation and placement of the banners. There is now also a full invoice/receipt provided with your donation.

So lets keep those donations & advertising rolling. The software purchase has tapped the coffers out and still I need to pick up the plugin for file downloads. There is no service manuals to download at this time... So as soon as fund build back up I'll purchase that plugin and get it hooked up.

Also seeing the chat being fairly new it gets buried rather fast with a limit of 5 people. So I might have to upgrade that feature too.

Remember Gold and Platinum users get free advertising part of the package. So do you have a family member with a business you wish to advertise? How about your own business? I'm willing to place a banner ad up with your donation of the site with Gold or Platinum donations.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?/store/category/3-member-advertising/

I can place you with these banners...

post-1-0-93938000-1387294015_thumb.png

Ok. Some more information on Donations. I got all records of the last year entered into your profiles. So if you enter the client area you'll see the invoice history of past donations now.

This is a new month gang. I need to start see donations again to keep the bills paid.

The only banner ads I've seen so far relate to automotive. Will we be able to run ads for non automotive businesses?

Ok. Some more information on Donations. I got all records of the last year entered into your profiles. So if you enter the client area you'll see the invoice history of past donations now.

This is a new month gang. I need to start see donations again to keep the bills paid.

I just went over to make a donation and it is telling me that I made a donation yesterday and that product was not available at this time.

Cornfused  :think: ????

The only banner ads I've seen so far relate to automotive. Will we be able to run ads for non automotive businesses?

Definitely

Yes. If you got a personal business or a company you work for that you wish to advertise be my guest and throw a donation in thee pot and post the banner up.

I just went over to make a donation and it is telling me that I made a donation yesterday and that product was not available at this time.

Cornfused  :think: ????

Go over to the "client area" and take a peek I don't think you have to worry about it for a bit...

There is a few of you that started a donation and I'm not seeing anything from PayPal as of yet so could you stay in touch with me and let me know if you getting the transaction completed.

I just sent you some money via paypal. Hope it shows up! Seemed to work normal and got confirmation e mails from PayPal.

Edited by joecool911

I just sent you some money via paypal. Hope it shows up! Seemed to work normal and got confirmation e mails from PayPal.

Thank you recv'ed and accounted for.. Check over in your client area there should be a invoice of the donation.

Yep, invoice is there. I really don't care how long the donation sets me as a gold member. I'm like good till 2085 or something like that (exaggeration). But just send when I can. Cheap tuition. I've never felt more obligated to donate to another forum. Family feel, good info, great people. Just want to make sure it stays around. Thanks Michael!

• Like 2

UPDATE!

I've now added the function to accept checks for donations on the site so if you don't want to mess with Paypal and would like to just send a check then just select the "Personal Check" for payment.