• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chat Room

• Owner

Ok gang lets be polite. The chat room is limited to 5 people chatting at any one time. So I'm seeing more people hop on and leave their terminal open to hold a spot in the chat room for an excessively long period. So to minimize the problem, I cut the automatic disconnect from 6 hours to 30 minutes so if you leave the chat room and don't post it will boot you out so someone else can get in.

It would be better if everyone remembers to hit the leave button so others get a chance to stop in and talk.

• Like 1

• Owner

And one of them was a moderator. :ahhh:

Yeah I came in a few time asking if John was still there and no response. Then people would leave randomly through the chat. I'm like "Hello?" then slam the door sound goes and the user leaves... Like "Ok." So right now there is nothing I can do about software upgrades till fund build back up for finalizing the upgrade like Download area and maybe adding more connection to the chat. So we need to share the chat room with others. It might be a good idea to PM a person before hand and set up times to use the chatroom...

I think a lot of folks are just stepping in and checking it out to see what it is about since there hasn't been one on the site for quite a while and a lot of new members are checking out the new site options and such. I saw a few members step in and jump back out after a minute or two without posting in the time I was in it yesterday.

• Owner

It would not sign on at all, tried 5 times. The sound was not a dig a ling sound it was like a small explosion sound like electrical was getting shorted or something.

Your sound card must of crash and possibly Windows partially... Seem common for my laptop to do when in WINE (Windows Emulator) or Virtual Box with Windows but on Linux not a problem. :shrug:

• Like 1