Need New Headlights

volkswagon

If you guys have any local auto parts stores that can get a hold of Keystone Automotive parts, thats where to get them. Whenever a customer needs replacement body parts (mirrors, lights, bumper parts, etc.) I order from Keystone. They make a very good quality part and its a great fit every time.

• Like 1

Got an Eagle Eye replacement for my 2nd gen ram. Fit very good and was only $35 plus shipping for the complete unit with turn signal. This unit the turn signal does not separate. But that's fine with me. OEM looking unit. Very happy with it. Even came with bulbs.

If you are talking about me, no I dont. Or are you talking about the Eagle Eye guys? I wish we did. I could get you some pricing if you wanted though. We are close enough that shipping wouldnt be a big deal.

I guess anybody that would listen!! No, actually I was wondering about the Eagle Eye guys.

You guys have a website?

Got mine from E-Bay but they are at Amazon and I think I have seen them at some of the on-line auto part stores.  (might have been autoanything, am-auto parts or something like that.)

As I remember they were around 70 or so per assembly and I got free shipping.

I bought two complete sets (for 2001 and 2003 Jetta) and they are really good in my opinion.

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com