• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need New Headlights

volkswagon

If you guys have any local auto parts stores that can get a hold of Keystone Automotive parts, thats where to get them. Whenever a customer needs replacement body parts (mirrors, lights, bumper parts, etc.) I order from Keystone. They make a very good quality part and its a great fit every time.

• Like 1

Got an Eagle Eye replacement for my 2nd gen ram. Fit very good and was only $35 plus shipping for the complete unit with turn signal. This unit the turn signal does not separate. But that's fine with me. OEM looking unit. Very happy with it. Even came with bulbs.

If you are talking about me, no I dont. Or are you talking about the Eagle Eye guys? I wish we did. I could get you some pricing if you wanted though. We are close enough that shipping wouldnt be a big deal.

I guess anybody that would listen!! No, actually I was wondering about the Eagle Eye guys.

You guys have a website?

Got mine from E-Bay but they are at Amazon and I think I have seen them at some of the on-line auto part stores.  (might have been autoanything, am-auto parts or something like that.)

As I remember they were around 70 or so per assembly and I got free shipping.

I bought two complete sets (for 2001 and 2003 Jetta) and they are really good in my opinion.